Things about Bangkok and my relatives I never knew -
1) not enough good games. T__T
2) Apparently, my cousin grew his hair and went to India, where everyone promptly asked him if he was a girl. ....Yeah, can't see how that happened.
3) My younger cousin is 13, but still a brat. It's good to know some things haven't changed over five years.
4) Central Mall = "You can check out any time of year, but you can never leave"
5) Got a Death Note poster :D
6) Actually did some clothes shopping. got the most AWESOME T-shirts in the history of mankind. No seriously. They were so good that I went back and bought more. For nine Sing. Very good price.
7) Lots of Halloween sales. Dude, they were selling scythes and axes. Iluvu bangkok.
8) Lots of manga and anime....in Thai.
9) My cousins don't read. I'm very worried.
10) Their school don't use notebooks. They use tablet computers. The hell.
11) New fave KKM pairing = Conrad x Julia x Adelbert. I.I don't know why. :D
12) KKM has ripped off a lot of stuff from Cowboy Bebop. AND I CAN PROVE IT.
13) Bangkok food courts look like some kind of posh bars. They. they have jazz bands and waiters. O_O
14) Kali-chan, give me a little longer. I'll upload the soundtracks soon.
15) Dear Chuangyi,
Please translate Saiyuki Reload 7 soon. Otherwise I think Tokyopop might actually CATCH up to us.
16) Still in love with Shadow Skill. But I suppose I should now try to hunt down Steam Detectives. And You're Under Arrest.
17)Raven x Lucius still win the award for the most gay in a game.
RAVEN: Still under the weather, are you, Lucius?
LUCIUS: No, I'm better now. Sorry to be such a... burden...
RAVEN: Something you want to say to me, then?
LUCIUS: Ah! How did you know?
RAVEN: Just look at your face! It's about the revenge on Ostia, isn't it?
LUCIUS: Y-Yes... Is...is there no way your heart can be changed?
RAVEN: If I wanted to change how I felt, I wouldn't be here.
LUCIUS: The marquess of Cornwell and his wife... They were very important to
me... I feel such sadness when I think they are gone...yet still!
RAVEN: Settling this grudge will not bring them back. Should we bury Hector
to spite Ostia, that would just give rise to more hate.
LUCIUS: If you understand, then why do you proceed? Tell me...why?
RAVEN: Two summers have passed since the house of Cornwell was destroyed. You
tell me to forget the crime that was committed. Have the teachings of
the benevolent gods given you the strength to love thine enemy?
LUCIUS: No... No that's not it, Lord Raymond!
RAVEN: I... I have no such strength. And I think we were never more than a
temporary family to you. Is that it?
LUCIUS: Lord Raymond, listen to me! You're wrong, it's just that I...
RAVEN: If you have objections to my actions, you need not come. Go where you
will! Is that what you want?
LUCIUS: Lord Raymond!
LUCIUS: Lord Raymond...
RAVEN: Still here, Lucius? I can't stand loiterers. If you're not going home,
then go march with the rearguard.
LUCIUS: I have no where to go home to... If I did, it would be House Cornwell.
RAVEN: However, there is no House Cornwell, not anymore. I've told you that
you may leave whenever you wish many times now.
LUCIUS: And I have told you many, many times... that you should quit this
revenge, Lord Raymond.
RAVEN: Silence! Must you keep bringing that up?
LUCIUS: Yes! Let me speak my mind for the last time! Lord Raymond, you are not
someone who should dwell on revenge!
RAVEN: What do you know of it!?
LUCIUS: I know you better than you know yourself now, Lord Raymond. I have been
with you ever since you were small! Always, you say things to jab and
jibe at me... But in the end, there is always care in your heart! You
haven't changed as much as you think!
RAVEN: Lucius, be quiet!
LUCIUS: I will not! I--will--not! Why do you pretend you are a different
person? I will not leave nor will I be quiet until you explain. If I
bother you so, then leave me where you may! Ignore me now and
RAVEN: ... ...Fine. Relax...I hear you. Like a child, you are...
LUCIUS: ... ...
RAVEN: You're older than me! Have you forgotten that, too?
LUCIUS: ... Sorry. I apologize.
RAVEN: You...scared me there.
RAVEN: You're like... You're my last family. Priscilla is... I should not
think of that, should I... I was scared to lose the last of my family.
LUCIUS: ... ... ...I...I didn't...
Raven: Thats why I wanted to keep you away from the battle. ...But it seems I
spoke too harshly, I'm sorry.
LUCIUS: Lord Raymond...!
LUCIUS/RAVEN A RANK CC066
RAVEN: How are you of late? No fits, I assume?
LUCIUS: None at all, I'm quite well! Sorry to be a worry to you... Lord Eliwood,
Lord Hector, Lady Lyn... All have been very kind to me. I've never been
in better health.
RAVEN: I see. Good to hear. Lucius...there is something I would ask you...
LUCIUS: What, my Lord?
RAVEN: Uther, lord of Ostia brought House Cornwell down, killed my parents...
Do you believe this to be true?
LUCIUS: ...I know the marquess was killed by someone... There can be no
mistaking that. But as to whether it was the lord of Ostia... I have
RAVEN: Yes... I was so distraught at the time... I believed the rumors without
question... without doubt. I truly did not care whether the lord of
Ostia was guilty or not. I merely wanted to find a victim for the rage
LUCIUS: That, I can understand.
RAVEN: And you were right there all along... I should have tried to
LUCIUS: Lord Raymond...
RAVEN: Meeting Eliwood really opened my eyes. I know that the marquess of
Ostia is not behind the attack now... Some day... Yes. Some day when
this war is over, I'll go searching for the truth. And I'll pay Ostia
back for my suspicions in full.
RAVEN: Except, I want you to stay home.
LUCIUS: What!? You are too cruel! Why!?
RAVEN: I want someone to go home to, you see. So go back, and wait.
LUCIUS: Why don't you marry! Then there would be someone at home... And I could
journey with you!
RAVEN: I need no bride to jabber at me-- There's enough jabbering going on
around here already!
LUCIUS: W-What is that supposed to mean!?
RAVEN: My case in point.
LUCIUS: Wait-- Wait! Lord Raymond!
18) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO END OF HOLIDAYS WHY