1) Always fear the red carpet
Dad:Oh look, we get to walk the red carpet. And we'll be on TV
2) They have everything. D:
Me: Wow, a restaurant in the club in the hotel--is that a Baskin Robbins ice-cream stand
Dad: It's free
Me: I love God. Er, I mean you.
3) Always utilize the backstage passes. They are priceless.
Me: So, you're telling me we could have met the Rolling Stones with our backstage passes.
Me: ...Any reason you didn't tell us this DURING the concert?
4) All big stars are shy at heart. Really.
Us: *waiting for big impressive speech*
Richard Clayderman: ...hi?
5) All the BIG stars are Gay.
Me: Are you saying Tom Cruise is gay?
Dad: Yes. And Orlando Bloom.
Me: No way.
Dad: Way. And Robbie Williams.
Me: ROBBIE WILLIAMS?!?!
Dad: Did you see his latest video?
[a few minutes later]
Me: Yeah. He's gay.
6) Getting autographs is actually lots of fun.
Me: [after getting Right Said Fred's signature] ...He wrote "You're too sexy"
Me: BEST AUTOGRAPH EVER.
7) But meeting famous people isn't quite as awesome as people make it out to be.
[party in the house]
Me (7 years old): STFU
[later the next morning]
Dad: You do realize you yelled at the most influential stars of Bollywood?
Dad: And you yelled at Shaan.
8) Avoid Bollywood shootings.
Director: [cut! take 200] Okay, do that same step again!
9) Apply 8th rule to movie premieres.
Me: How many times did they play the Spiderman theme song again?
Dad: According to John Abraham, fourty-seven.
Me: He counted?!
10) Never wear high heels for rock concerts. It always backfires on you.
Me: [at the Rolling Stones concert] my legs....they ache...
Maybe more later. :D Was digging through some old CDs, so this demanded a reminiscence post. XD Everything in the post is the truth and nothing but the truth!