I can now quit you. Happily.
That being said, spoiler-post~
- Definitely better than the last book.
- YAY for Goblin politics and culture!
- TWINS. [sob] FRED [double sob]
- I was REALLY hoping Ginny would die.
- I love Luna.
- Draco's role felt too minute. I wish there was more exploration about how he felt and how his parents were [maybe I'll fic it later]
- Potterkids - next generation! :D
- ...I've actually read the story of the "Deathly Hallows" before. O__O
- So, all the Marauders are dead. WHUT WHY.
- RON. I LOVE RON.
- The only good canon pairing that came out of this whole mess was Ron/Hermione. :D
- I liked that Dumbledore's past was shown. I also want to write more about Grindelwald and Dumbledore's relationship(friendship?) more.
- The AS/S ship is a load of CROCK.
- Mad-Eye Moody! [another sob] DOBBY [sob]
- And seriously, she killed off Colin Creevey, WHY.
- SNAPE. I wanted to cry in that chapter. I-I felt for the man for the first time in the books. OH SNAPE.
Other than that, I'm just glad it's over.
Also, best Harry Potter Video ever -