- Jamie is my dork away from dork. She's the only one who squees with me when we watch Transformers and the only one who knows THEIR NAMES. Also, she made my bed for me. LOVE.
- We watched Breathless/A bout de souffle, a fantastic French film for FILM class this week. I loved it. So much. But I love all the filsm they show us. One day, I'm going to make icons of Citizen Kane, Metropolis and Breathless. But no one will use them sigh.
- Music pimping post is coming soon.
- Aerrow has the worst survival instincts ever. NO AERROW YOU DO NOT WINK AT SUPPOSED RAPISTS. YOU ALSO DO NOT MAKE COMMENTS SAYING YOU'RE LONELY TO A MAN WITH A WHIP WHEN YOU'RE HALF-NAKED.
- Got most of Virgil's emo out of the way. He'll still falter at mentions of Richie but all in due time.
- I do love my Creative Writing Class, but MUST YOU WRITE POETRY on the SEASONS. No. Just don't. You'll embarrass yourself.
- Will be out with my host family this weekend, keeping their nine-year old son company. And when I say company, I mean stay up late playing video games and watching movies.
- I have been rather snappish/ depressed of late, but today? I was just...happy. I blasted music in my room, tidied up a bit and stuck up posters of November 11 and Lelouch all over the place.
- The Coffee place (aka: the Cage) is a nice quiet place to be for thinking.
- lol now we get homework.
- Things are looking up! I dunno, they just are!
- I LOVE YOU ALL
update of LIFE THE DRAMA OMG
I wonder if it's possible to make a life for yourself if you keep failing secondary education.
I'm starting to wonder if good MCU Bucky players are like mythical creatures. Everyone thinks they exist, but they really don't.
With talk of Civil War and Ant-Man, maybe the MCU will destroy itself in a blaze of glory. One can hope.