1) This is the season that takes its own stereotypes AND MAKES FUN OF IT. Iron Mouse's disbelieving looks at their superhero speeches! The way the villains make fun of the Sailor scouts for their own poses! I LIKE THIS.
Sailor Uranus: I'm the sailor--
Siren: Oh no, you're putting marks on the nice table cloth! DDD:
Sailor Nepture: T__T W-Well, we didn't mean to!
2) Seiya. Seiya did everything for me in this season. I confess I never did like Mamoru because he had all the feeling of a brick wall. BUT SEIYA. Was charming! Was dorky! And I know that Sailor Moon promotes tru luv, but in my head I was going, "GO FOR THE COOLER MALE YOU TWIT USAGI". Also, I started crying at the rooftop scene.
3) "I guess a cat is fine too." WOULDN'T YOU LIKE CONTEXT TO THIS. WOULDN'T YOU. (also I DIED SO HARD for this scene omg MINAKO WTF)
4) Haruka and Michiru will always be the biggest lesbians I have ever seen in an anime. Ever. But I love them for it.
5) O-Oh god, the phages are the most hilarious villains ever. Sailor Guts XDDD
6) Classical music soundtracks FTW
7) The moral ambiguity! Also, Aluminium Siren x Lead Crow were so totally awesome and lesbian together.
8) ....I was disappointed for the lack of Jaws theme for one episode. T_T
9) I love the way this show takes really ordinary people and makes them extraordinary, They may have one episode, but in that one episode, you are hooked in and cheering them all the way.
10) I really, really loved Iron Mouse and the funeral theme that kept playing every time she started running away from the telephones. XD