AKA - My show is now a musical and I still want to make out with Starling.
- Ravess you're SO diabolical. Really, I still don't know how the Dark Ace is the most feared of them. YOU SHOULD BE.
- I like that the Cyclonians' plans are not so EVIL as they are sensible! This episode plan reminds me of the Glockenchime and Velocity episode. As far as villains go, they KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING.
- References to other terras! WIN
- OKAY GUYS. WHO GAVE FINN A GUITAR. FESS UP.
- "I was just getting my rock on" I give you no context.
- STORK HAS MOVES.
- Merbian crazy face test! THE FACT THAT Merbs use crazy faces to scare off intruders! CULTURE BUILDING SCORE. Finally, we know something about Merbs.
- I like Starling's DISDAIN for fun. Another side of Starling we never knew! Also, the happy smiles as they prod Starling on is very dorky, but very cute.
- O-Oh Starling. COMPLETELY OUT OF HER DEPTH WITH KIDS apparently. She looked so disappointed. XD
- "I dunno how he does that." while Finn is the best sharpshooter, he is clearly impressed with Aerrow's flying skills.
- "Works for us." I love Aerrow. He's a kid with a decent head on his shoulders, knows how to conduct missions and MOST OF ALL, knows how to train his team. With games! I love him.
- o-omg, it's like a real strings quartet.
Starling - Um. There are only six of you.
Aerrow - Not today.
Starling - [kinda stares in shock and smiles]
- I just noticed how different Ravess and Snipe truly are. When Snipe asks about the blasters, he's completely unreasonable. Ravess, on the other hand, looks at the situation from a different angle. Worth noting.
- All that time you were on recon and you didn't noticed the forcefield? DDD: S-Starling.
- "Oooh, always me" FINN HAS REALIZED THE TRUTH.
- "I'm telling you, it's like I'm cursed or something!" Everyone secretly wants to eat, er I mean, kill Finn.
- Piper and Finn. Will just. Never get along ever.
- Huh. Starling suggests Piper to go with her! UHO.
- "Hardly! We need you to play your...lovely music" ahahaha HER EXPRESSION.
Aerrow - [grin] Did you suggest fun as a battle tactic?
Starling - Apparently I did! [sheepish]
- AAHAAHAHA PIPER GETS TO USE HER DISGUISE OUTFITS. T-Though I am disappointed that the bunny costume didn't come into play.
- I LOVE STORK AND FINN.
Stork - Well, sound waves at certain frequencies at a certain volume level cancel each other out.
Finn - Right. ...What exactly am I doing again?
Stork - [facepalm] ...Saving the world with your ROCK.
Finn - Sweeeeet
- Juxtaposition with rock and violin music! PRETTY COOL.
- "It's working! Finn's music is actually saving lives!" OH STORK.
- Aerrow. HOW. HOW DID YOU DO THAT. ......................holy shit WOW.
- STARLING'S CRAZYMERB FACE AHAAHAHAAHAHA o Starling.
- Another interesting thing to note. Starling's never really spoken or known any of the Storm Hawks, except for Aerrow (they have a strong trust thing going for them), but this episode marks that Starling explicitly trusts Piper the same way by handing her the crystal instead of dealing with it herself. Starling has evolved as a character.
- .........FINN YOU DOUCHE.
- Ravess - You're not a Storm Hawk.
Starling - I am today.
THIS EPISODE IS MAKING ME SQUEAL GUYS.
- ......Starling has nunchucks. Ravess has a violin bow. YET THIS WORKS?
- So. Polaris Point is the Death Star. HUH.
- GUYS. T-THEY MADE A ROOM FOR STARLING ON THE CONDOR. With personal touches! THEY ARE SO CUTE AND GOD, I LOVE THEM SO MUCH.
- I would have liked her to stay, but my headcanon dictates that no matter howw much Starling and the Storm Hawks care for each other, she will always be first and foremost an Interceptor at heart. But she does love them so. :D
- STORK. YOU. Breaking Finn's victory album and looking so positively evil about it. LOVE.