Or like an idiot. BUT THEN AGAIN. That's nothing new.
Mmmm, life. BUT GETTING A FOCUS ON THE SITUATION, meeting my counselor tomorrow I AM GETTING BACK ON TRACK.
In other news, to distract you from my soul-gorging emo (this is a lie. I'm fine guys), I did things! Things that make me happy! Things like watching Slayers Try and Gargoyles! Clearly I must subject you all to my thoughts on this.
- This show is beautifully EPIC. The music, the character designs, the characters themselves...just astound me. It also has some of the best written dialougue I have seen in a cartoon show yet.
- SEXY VOICES ARE SEXY. God, Macbeth and Xanatos. Even Goliath's voice was mmmm gorgeous.
- STUPID SEXY XANATOS (No, Booster, I'm not apping him okay)
- "It's ALIVE! ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE! ...I've always wanted to say that" oh god Xanatos TAKE ME NOW.
- god Demona. I know the circumstances (some of them) for her hate, BUT GOD WHAT A BITCH.
- Matt the detective is adorable.
- Elisa is HOT.
- "I don't remember explosions in Bambi" o-oh Disney.
- oh god, I cried for episode eight. I know WHY it was banned, but it seemed odd to ban it at all considering the continuity of the show.
- What did I just watch? Because that was not Slayers I know. The Slayers I know had EPIC BUILDUPS, well-planned tense battles, and beautiful pacing. WHAT I WATCHED WAS terrible filler episodes, overly dramatic monologues and somewhat CONFUSING PLOT (when a SLAYERS PLOT LOSES YOU you know there's something wrong). It just...didn't sit well with me.
- I'm one of those weird ones who doesn't like Syphiel...and I didn't like Filia either. I LIKED HER IN THE BEGINNING but. Yeah.
- Valgaav's existential emo annoyed me. LORD GAAV WOULD KICK YOU IN THE HEAD FOR THAT.
- THAT BEING SAID, I did actually like Valgaav a bit. A teensy bit.
- All in all, considering how much I LOVED NEXT BEYOND ANYTHING, Try really fell short of that. I...couldn't care much for it.
- Xellos being evil again was amazing though.
- I FINALLY READ THIS MANGA
- I...will never stop thinking of Bonten as Morpheus. "Choose your destiny, Toki. WILL IT BE ME OR GINSHU"
- This is like Matrix in Edo.
- I really, really like the art. I'm usually HORRIBLY picky about this stuff in manga (though not as much as miho is) but the art REALLY appealed to me.
- my favourite character is Heihachi easily.
- ...why are there only 22 chapters scanlated on onemanga.
- OKAY THE PREMISE OF THIS MANGA IS INCREDIBLY DUMB. Just. Really.
- That being said, I still enjoyed it! (the premise is still incredibly dumb though)
- This was one of the few times that I didn't get overly attached to the main character! I did like the girl though
- ...man, I kept laughing. I LOVE THE FUNNY SCENES AND THE SERIOUS SCENES but. I. simply couldn't take it seriously.