LET'S TALK ABOUT THE DARK KNIGHT
- I love how the Bat-tank has an Intimidate and Loiter mode
- Oh Johnathan Crane. How low you've fallen.
- GUYS. HEATH LEDGER WAS FANTASTIC. AND CREEPY. AND ABSOLUTELY PERFECT.
- God this movie hits so many "alshdsaldhasdlhas" buttons.
- HARVEY DENT OMG HARVEY DENT
- BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW HARVEY DENT
- Harvey x Bruce is still one of my ships okay. Don't judge me.
- ashdasdkhasdlashd joker in a nurse outfit w-wow
- BATMAN IN HONG KONG. insert lols here
- I love that they played up the Bruce Wayne playboy persona here.
- As always I love Alfred. "I'm going too as your accomplice aren't I?" "Accomplice? I'm telling them it was all your idea!"
- Man, it's amazing how one man, one man can bring an entire city to its knees in a matter of days. Not in the way Batman could. The Joker just. is that powerful and dangerous a person.
- ASDIASDASJDASDKSAD COMMISIONER GORDON.
- Wait wait why does he have a son, he's not supposed to have a son...
- God, the plot of the film hurts my soul in the sense that the Joker really does win in a way. He brought down the soul of Gotham and made him tainted and ugly.
- "Why is he running dad?" "Because we have to chase him." OWCH
- And the finale really brings back the core of darkness and pain that Batman signifies. Because he is, truly, a dark knight.
- Alfred dislikes Russian ballet dancers. This is relevant rly.
ALL IN ALL, YES. It was like being hit by a friggin' bat-tank.