- I just realized how uncool I am when people talk about new cool super awesome canons!!! And I'm still stuck on my old-school. But whatever.
- I also sing the Speed Racer theme song to my kids to help them sleep (ps it works)
- Gosh, I want someone to flail at about Speed Racer. I keep rewatching, keep loving it over and over again but I know how sick I must be making the people around me so I don't...say a lot! the amount of posts I thought about and didn't say...you have no idea.
- Work is still coolish! We got some new teachers so I feel like a sempai.
- Micro is still fantastic. I mean. Oz bonded with Kadaj and cuddled the Corinthian. I AM LOVING THIS.
- CFUD funk is working itself out. I think playing new characters, characters outside my mold will help!
- I might app movie!speed at neotopia. I'm debating this greatly.
My kids are roleplayers. You have no idea how many parental-kidnap-superhero stories they come up with! And I feel like a mod when someone comes up to me and says, "They won't let me play because of this ___" or various reasons like that. And I have to say, "Now guys, everyone can play with everyone" and so on. And I can't help thinking, 'Man, look at us with our processes and apping and paranoia. This is kind of sad'
It also makes me consider making a dressing room. For everyone. There will be some form of checking out characters and so on and I know it feels more of a dream rather than something that will actually work but, if my little kidlets can do it, I can't see why we can't.