- man, whenever Jack Vesalius shows up, even the animation gets sexier. I see what you did there anime.
- Finally got minetouse at campfuckudie! Maybe now people will appreciate this unloved canon more!! God I love playing her... him... you know what I mean.
- I PLAY TOO MANY CHARACTERS and yet I somehow manage to easily cover my activity every single time.
- Need to wriiiiiiiiiite. Honestly!!!
- Someone stole Oz's icons and used them as an Hetalia PB (Switzerland??) and I am not sure... how to react? Personally I don't mind too much. I just wished they had asked first.
- My fingers started seizing up thanks to mistletoe.
- My mom started a blog on Singapore. Go read it.
- I think one kid hit my head so hard I got brain damage. I may or may not be exaggerating.
2. Make a post (including the meme info) and talk about the icons I chose.
3. Other people can then comment to you and make their own posts.
4. This will - allegedly - create a never-ending cycle of icon glee.
This is from Bride of the Water God a manga I enjoyed a lot more for its art-style and its characters than its plot. And the art is gorgeous, guys. Everyone should pick it up since it's licensed now and should be easily accessible. This icon is from one of the beginning art pages where Soah says "This day that felt like a funeral... was my wedding day".
IDIKEEEEEEEEE I adore Idike and I did a whole set of her a long time ago when I marathoned the manga. She's still my favourite and a total tsundere princess but with so much backbone and life!! Also her ending made me very sad.
Does anyone know this manga WHY DO I KEEP READING MANGA SERIES NOBOD
Lol again from Monochrome Kuran/Kitan. This is the heroine's diary I think!!! ...idk it looked cool so I iconned it.
No, it's not Bonten. It's actually fanart of a Pokemon done in human style!! I forgot which one but I really liked the expression so I made it into an icon and stuck it in my inksome. If anyone knows which Pokemon it is... I totally wish to be enlightened!!